Leo’s Pet Care Practice Philosophies:
- We will not recommend things your pet doesn’t need. We are committed to recommending only the tests, treatments, products and services that will make your pet healthy right now, never a bunch of stuff you don’t need.
- We have a stellar client approval rating by those folks like you who are kind enough to review our work on sites like Angie’s List, Yelp, and Google. Obviously a business can’t please everyone, but we try really hard to make you happy.
- Expect to spend more time with our doctors, to discuss health care needs. The first time one of our doctors tells you honestly that a test isn’t necessary, or a treatment doesn’t need to be performed, or teaches you a less expensive treatment option, or tells you that a lump is nothing to worry about, you’ll understand the value our practice provides your family.
$99 Vaccines for Life – available only at Leo’s Pet Care
We believe… pets need regular YEARLY PHYSICAL EXAMS, not just “shots”!
After a one-time $99 fee per pet, as long as your furry family member gets a regularly-priced exam on time, every year at one of our hospitals, all future core vaccines will be free, for as long as that pet is with you. That’s a huge lifetime savings!
Enrollment in this program may be limited at any time, so join now!
Vaccines for Life Rules and Regulations:
- Each $99 enrollment fee covers only one pet.
- Puppies and kittens can enroll too!
- Other products and services are not free. Heartworm tests, fecal stool tests, flea meds, deworming, feline leukemia/FIV tests, non-core vaccines (eg: canine influenza) etc. all cost extra.
- Vaccines for Life is NOT transferable to any other pet or owner and ceases on the loss, death or rehoming of the pet.
- If you fail to return on time, and your pet falls more than one month overdue for their annual veterinary care, the offer becomes invalid and you will need to pay for boosters at the current rate.
- Do not rely solely on your courtesy booster reminders, as Leo’s Pet Care cannot be held responsible for its non arrival at your address.